Thursday, May 25, 2006

LOST

Ok, with the season of Lost ending, I am ready to start my summer of no (ok, less) television. I have to admit; I love that series and will pick it back up in the fall. I can only pray they actually planned out the whole thing in advance like they said they did and don’t just run the thing into the ground trying to keep it going.

I love the way the BBC does things. They write series that actually have an ending, and the stories are incredible. They don’t torture you like Will and grace with episodes about who can be the most neurotic so they can milk the network for millions. Not like I have sympathy for the networks, but you catch my drift.

I have a great idea. How about we get a group of actors and writes story lines that are one or two seasons long? Then, once it ends, you take the same cast and make them new characters in a completely new story. The angel of the first story could be the harlot of the second. The poor kid could be the serial killer in the next. Imagine how interesting it could be in keeping the show fresh, and yet they can still milk the network for years of “buy this SUV or you neighbors will think you are losers” goodness.

I’m very clever. Remember I came up with this idea so you can be witnesses when I sue someone for using it. See, anyone can milk the networks.

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger VF said...

What I couldn't figure out is why did the code have to be entered in manually? Since its obvious now that something bad, magnetically, would occur if the timer ran out why couldn't they have automated that type of process? Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home