Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sheen, Richards Extend Restraining Order


Wow, I didn’t know you had to agree to it.

So, let me get this strait. She put a restraining order on him for threatening to kill her back in April. Then, she had to extend it and he agreed with it? How the hell does that work? Why the hell would he need to, and why the hell would he? Put your imagination caps on boys and girls!

Richards “He’s still saying he’s going to kill me, and I need you to extend the order for me and my family’s protection!”

Sheen “She has a very valid point, your honor. If I get within 300 feet of her, I am totally going OJ on the bitch.”

I think the current judicial system was created in a different dimension.

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2006 1:59 AM, Blogger VF said...

Your just jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home